The MetaRock Autosampler (MRAS) is an automated high-performance sample collection solution suited for a wide variety of applications. The MRAS is controlled through an intuitive and user-friendly PC- based software application, while also allowing for use in a simple time-based manual mode.
- Standard wetted materials are as follows:
- The MRAS utilizes pneumatic actuators and low voltage DC controls to minimize associated risks with the collection of flammable or combustible fluids and gases
- The MRAS consists of a 24 position rotor controlled by a precision indexing pneumatic actuator with a non-accumulating error of +/- 0.1 degree per 15 degree step
- Pneumatically actuated dual-needle probe to penetrate the septum sealed sample vial. The dual needle probe design provides a means for continuous measurement of gas production rates and volumes when connected to external measurement devices such as the MRL Flow Qube syringe pumps or Thermal Mass Flow Meters
- Flow lines comprise of 316 stainless steel
- The MRAS utilizes glass for collection vials which ensure compatibility with a variety of fluids